3. The Virtual Event Option
A Virtual Goat would look like this:
– Start your adventure as early as needed in order to finish your Virtual Goat Run by 2.00pm (the ideal run is approx 20km and has approx 1000m of vertical climbing). Yes, some will have to get very creative!
– Give us a ‘run down’ 3.00pm (if a Virtual Goat is called for, we will communicate everything with you in race week)
– Get into your after-party get-up!
– View the live prizegiving held at 5.00pm.
– The same pool of prizes will be awarded to entrants but in a different way (i.e. more prizes for the most stunning run options, the most creative run options, the longest run, the best on-course selfie photos as selected by Photos4Sale, highest elevation stats run, the run that most closely matches the Goat Run profile, prizes for dress-ups, great Goat banter, etc. It will be a full Goat-style prizegiving, and post-prizegiving you can continue to interact with your Goat friends online as the night progresses.