Get your entry in!
Online Event Entry
Yo Herd! Our 15th anniversary event will take place this year on Saturday 1st December 2018. Entries will go on sale at a live link presented here at 9.00am Sunday 1st July, 2018.
After crossing the finish line at Turoa, each participant will receive:
- 2018 15th Anniversary Entry Pack (soon to be confirmed)
Event Pricing and Cancellation Policy 2018
2018 Goat Tongariro Event Pricing:
All prices incl. GST
The Original Goat Individual Entry.
Entry to The Original Goat Tongariro (20km) – TBC
Please note: The Original Goat Tongariro Individual Entry does not include event transport which needs to be booked separately (if required). Your options are detailed below.
- RETURN BUS. Powderhorn, Ohakune to the very top of Bruce Road, Iwikau, Whakapapa (Start) & then Turoa (Finish) to Powderhorn, Ohakune. TBC
- PRE EVENT BUS ONLY. Powderhorn, Ohakune to the very top of Bruce Road, Iwikau, Whakapapa (Start) TBC
- POST EVENT BUS ONLY. Turoa (Finish) to Powderhorn, Ohakune TBC
- POST EVENT BUS ONLY. Turoa (Finish) to the very top of Bruce Road, Iwikau, Whakapapa (Start) TBC
The 2018 Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Goat age categories:
Note: All categories determined by the age of a competitor on the day of the event.
- Young Goat Men (Under 23 years)
- Young Goat Women (Under 23 years)
- Open Goat Men (under 40 years)
- Open Goat Women (under 40 years)
- Masters Goat Men (40 years plus)
- Masters Goat Women (40 years plus)
- Older Goat Men (50 years plus)
- Older Goat Women (50 years plus)
- Oldest Goat Men (60 years plus)
- Oldest Goat Women (60 years plus)
- Individual winners will receive the merit prize in the category they enter. All entrants are eligible for the first three overall in men and women.
Organisers can be contacted at:
Victory Events, 41 Simmonds Cres, Springfield, Rotorua, 3015, New Zealand.